Painting Update #6


I finally got the large deficit off the edge of the graph! Still bouncing up and down a little, but got it under control.

I’ve nearly finished the slopper now, just some eyes and small highlights to do.


The pot has been darkened and the slop painted, but the tentacle needs more highlight and probably a bit more shade on the pot itself.


Klingons are looking good, need more work on the armour though.


I’ve also started on the Mercator Nautica for Necromunda, but I need to pick up some more paints first. They’re tied in with a pre-order of the Delaque book so I have to stay patient. I might move onto the Koris Dreadball team while I am waiting instead.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *